- A university billboard in Peru combines advertising with social good—it literally pulls drinkable water out of thin air.
- Tech giants like Google and Twitter are helping support Girls Who Code, a new program to prepare young women for jobs in the tech field.
- Unilever announced it now sources more than 30 percent of its agricultural raw materials sustainably.
- A recent survey shows most Americans care about buying goods from socially responsible companies.
- From GreenBiz, here are five steps to clearer CSR communication with investors.