It’s a CSR roundup–Saturday edition!
- In case you missed it, Forbes released its list of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies, ranging from Amerisafe to American Eagle Outfitters.
- Big data is revolutionizing the marketing industry, but according to Edelman, it could also help transform corporate citizenship.
- PepsiCo has reached its goal of providing safe water to three million people in developing countries via partnerships with NGOs—two years early.
- Here’s a PR Week article on why boards should care about reputation and brand management.
- Young entrepreneurs are taking sustainable leaves out of TOMS’ book and mixing business with social responsibility.
- Finally, check out this awesome infographic on what would happen if all offices went green: