It’s a video bonus! Check out one debate to find out what CSR has to do with charity. (Hint: it’s nothing.)
Meanwhile, in print:
- It’s the era of “we, not me,” according to PRWeek. Employing a new buzzword, one expert says “corporate socialanthropy” defines the new era of reputation management for businesses big and small.
- A case study discusses the international definition of a socially responsible company.
- If today’s students are tomorrow’s CEOs, there are great things to come in socially responsible business! A high school entrepreneurship class challenges students to develop “for-purpose” business plans—breaking through the traditional for-profit model.
- What do John Deere, Pfizer and PepsiCo have in common? They’re all contributing to development in emerging markets.
- Ethispere released its ranking of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 2013, with a record of 143 companies.