- Monday was International Corporate Philanthropy Day! IBM and The Mosaic Company were the big winners of the CECP 2013 Excellence Awards, presented at the CECEP Board of Boards CEO conference.
- A new report claims international brands may be failing on their CSR goals, with transparency and supply chain operations being the main issue.
- Connecting with friends online could now provide soup to people in need through Panera Bread’s new “Food Chain Reaction” campaign, which combines social media with corporate giving.
- A CSR consultant presents 10 ways to get in bed with the right clients. Insert joke about buying dinner first here.
- It may be time to rethink your image of Wall Street’s sharks. One ethicist suggests that getting rich is the true key to saving the world.