- From the Carnival cruise fiasco to horse meat “beef” in grocery stores, recent crises have highlighted the importance of consumer trust in businesses—or as Drake would call them, #trustissues.
- Forbes lists six criteria for selecting a CSR consultant. Does a blog and a bachelor’s degree count…?
- 3BL Media, a distributor of CSR and sustainability news, has signed a distribution agreement with the Associated Press.
- For sustainability tidbits from the mouths (or thumbs) of experts, follow these 34 corporate sustainability execs on Twitter.
- Next Monday, Feb. 25 is International Corporate Philanthropy Day and the 8th annual Board of Boards CEO Conference, hosted by CECP. CECP will also present its Excellence Awards in Corporate Philanthropy. For background on the organization’s past events, check out these takeaways from the CECP Corporate Philanthropy Summit, held last summer in New York.